Subject: Complete Xpk Mod
From: [email-masked] (Son Huu Le)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 10:50:40 +1000 (EST)

Here are the full xpk emodules from xpkdev25.lha. If you're planning
to use these modules, you'll need the xpkdev25.lha archive and it's 
companion, xpkusr25.lha (can be found on Aminet under util/pack). 

The following archive contains the four essential header files - 
                xpkmaster.m
                xpksub.m
                libraries/xpk.m
                libraries/xpksub.m

The xpkmaster and xpk are essentially the same as the one posted by
Joseph Van_Riper with one small difference:- the base has been rename from 
xpkmasterbase to xpkbase (was defined in xpkmaster.h :)

I have made no changes when converting them to emodules. The libraries/#?
where converted using Iconvert on the include/libraries/#?.i in the xpkdev
archive and the other two were convert using SAS/C fd2pragma then Wouter's
pragma2module. Posted for completeness. (;

Tada!
Son Le

size 2089